The scale of a radio-controled vehicle refers to the size of the model as compared to its full-size counterpart. For instance, a 1/28th scale Lamborghini Diablo car is 1/28th the size of, or 28 times smaller than, the size of the real thing. The 28th scale is the scale of the very popular Kyosho Mini-Z range of cars.
Pages in category "1:28 scale"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Kyosho First Mini-Z Honda NSX Police (66606)
- Kyosho First Mini-Z Initial-D Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 FC3S (66602)
- Kyosho First Mini-Z Initial-D Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 FD3S (66603)
- Kyosho First Mini-Z Initial-D Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO AE86 (66601)
- Kyosho First Mini-Z Morita Fire Engine (66605)
- Kyosho Mini-Z Nissan GT-R R35 (66608)
- Kyosho Mini-Z Subaru Sambar 6th Generation (66607)